Today’s post is a different one because with this post I am starting a series called ‘This Or That’. In this series I compare two similar products, from same or different brands so that if you are confused about which one to buy, it will make your decision easier. This is Kama Ayurveda Scrubs Comparison.
Products To Compare:
Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Scrub and Kama Ayurveda Himalayan Almond Deep Cleansing Scrub.
Let’s talk about Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Scrub first.
Price: It retails for 995 INR for 50gm.
Texture: It is thick and creamy. You don’t feel that you have applied scrub, it feels more like a cream. It is packed with the goodness of Kumkumadi oil which brightens up the skin. The granules are neither too small nor too big. It is perfect for removing blackheads and whiteheads without drying your skin.
Go For This:
- If you want big exfoliating particles
- If you like heavy duty scrubbing
- You have dry skin
- If you have many blackheads and whiteheads
- If you have dark spots and blemishes
- If you have dark circles problem
Now let us talk about Kama Himalayan Deep Cleansing Face Scrub:
Price: It retails for 950 INR for 50gm of the product
Texture: This one is slightly lighter in consistency that the Kumkumadi scrub. It has very fine particles for exfoliation. It effectively cleans the skin and gives light exfoliation. It is gentle enough to be used every alternative day. It is packed with the goodness of almonds.
Go For This:
- If you don’t have major blackheads and whiteheads issues
- If you want light exfoliation
- If you prefer small exfoliating particles
- If you have dull skin
- If you don’t have any major skin issues like dark spots or blemishes
- If you have oily skin but don’t want a drying scrub
So ladies this was the Kama Ayurveda Scrubs Comparison to help you choose the right one for your skin type and skin concern.
Which one is your favourite?
(*Main featured Image courtesy: amazon.in)